WIN can collaborate with your team to manage your endpoints. Or, if you prefer, you can hand over the full responsibility of Endpoint Management to WIN and we will handle the rest.
Why Choose Endpoint Management from WIN?
When you choose Endpoint Management from WIN, you receive a solution that is fit to your organization’s needs and requirements and a superior level of security. From your company laptops to the mobile devices your employees take with them wherever they go, Endpoint Management helps monitor your endpoint devices and protect your data.
The Proof is in the Numbers:
of breaches originate at the endpoint
of enterprise devices reported unhealthy applications at any given time
of security leaders lack confidence in their organization’s cybersecurity posture
Benefits That Can Support Your Organization and its Goals Include:
Better User Experience
- Focus on your work instead of managing your devices, ensuring that users have a more flexible, secure, and hassle-free experience when using endpoint devices.
- Create a consistent and simple device experience for users.
- Establish a scalable solution that can accommodate an increasing number of endpoints and create a pathway to future enhancements.
- Collect valuable data about endpoints to use for business decisions.
- Verify that all your devices are up-to-date and in compliance with regulations.
Optimized IT Costs
- Make the best use of your resources by tracking and keeping an inventory of all company endpoints.
- Manage the lifecycle of your endpoints to optimize your IT budget and maximize productivity.
- Avoid the high costs of downtime by preventing potential cyberattacks and device failures.
- Extend IT admin control and mitigate security issues quickly by accessing and managing endpoints remotely.
- Automate endpoint security including patching vulnerabilities and updating applications.
- Enable and improve security communication across the organization.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our onboarding process is intended to set you up for success. We begin the process by setting clear expectations to clearly define partner expectations, the services WIN will provide, and the process we will use to deliver them.
When an endpoint issue arises, you can reach our Help Desk by phone, email, or online and we will open a ticket with your request. We prioritize tickets by considering the impact an issue has on your business as well as the urgency of the issue. Each ticket will be worked on by priority until the issue has been resolved.
The Framework for Great Communications
Working With Us
What to expect from a strategic partnership with WIN Technology
Our process is collaborative from the start. As we discuss your expectations, we communicate openly, and we keep the promises we make.
Through our discovery process, we seek to build an accurate understanding of your needs so that a sound and mutually understandable promise can be made.
Right-Sizing the Effort
The elements of your proposal are refined as your needs become clear. This ensures alignment on the anticipated value of what we commit to deliver to you.
As we engage in the project, we monitor and discuss status, performance, changes and improvements through our established delivery and communication practices.
Partnering for the Future
Throughout our partnership, as we keep the promises we have made to you, we enrich the value of services with a continuous focus on practical next steps.