Yes. Endpoint Management can include enhanced security measures, and your Managed Services Provider can work in tandem with your security and compliance team to implement security controls that align with industry standards to meet compliance requirements for endpoint data.
What is Endpoint Management?
With Endpoint Management, a Managed Services Provider monitors and reports on the activity and performance of endpoint devices to ensure they are secure and up to date. Endpoint devices include laptops, tablets and mobile devices.
Endpoint Management from WIN includes:
- Monitoring and reporting. Issues reports on endpoint performance and trouble reports.
- Remote Support. Support is available 24 hours a day during the week for endpoint management and troubleshooting. In addition, an IT professional is on call to provide emergency weekend support.
- Lifecycle management. Manages the useful lifecycle of a device to ensure a reliable user experience.
- Software updates & maintenance. Keeps devices updated and secure against vulnerabilities with patch management.
- Cybersecurity policies. Exercises central control of all cybersecurity tools and enforces security policies on applicable endpoint devices.
- Full Disk encryption
- Configuring password policies
- Managing OS and app updates
- Configuring Wi-Fi and VPN connections
- Configuring email and other accounts
- Installation and configuration support of applications
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Endpoint Management can be tailored to support your organization’s unique endpoint needs including laptops, tablets, mobile devices and digital printers.
Outsourcing Endpoint Management to a Managed Services Provider offers advantages including lifecycle management, enhanced cybersecurity measures, monitoring and reporting, and optimized device performance.
Endpoint Security Management: The What, Why and How
How the Technology Lifecycle Can Help You Attain Business Value
Managed IT Services
Working With Us
What to expect from a strategic partnership with WIN Technology
Our process is collaborative from the start. As we discuss your expectations, we communicate openly, and we keep the promises we make.
Through our discovery process, we seek to build an accurate understanding of your needs so that a sound and mutually understandable promise can be made.
Right-Sizing the Effort
The elements of your proposal are refined as your needs become clear. This ensures alignment on the anticipated value of what we commit to deliver to you.
As we engage in the project, we monitor and discuss status, performance, changes and improvements through our established delivery and communication practices.
Partnering for the Future
Throughout our partnership, as we keep the promises we have made to you, we enrich the value of services with a continuous focus on practical next steps.