Yes. Server Management can include enhanced security measures, and your Managed Services Provider can work in tandem with your security and compliance team to implement security controls that align with industry standards to help your organization meet compliance requirements for server data.
What is Server Management?
Server Management is comprised of the configuration of hardware, software management, server security and data backups for physical and virtual servers. With Server Management, a Managed Services Provider monitors and maintains company servers to ensure they are secure, run at optimal performance levels, and meet the organization’s needs.
Server Management from WIN includes:
- Hardware Configuration designs servers to meet business needs and ensures that appropriate resources are in place. This includes the Central Processing Unit (CPU), memory or hard drive space, and appropriate redundancy.
- Proactive Monitoring identifies developing server-related issues and performance trends.
- Software Management involves remote checks, installing updates, and working with application vendors to ensure that software is functioning as designed.
- Server Security stays on top of all software and firmware updates, firewalls, antivirus software, password policies, access controls, and encryption.
- Data Backups includes local, cloud and server backup software.
- Reporting of regular updates on server performance including data gathered during the monitoring process.
- Remote Support is available 24 hours a day during the week. In addition, an IT professional is on call to provide emergency weekend support.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Server Management can be tailored to support your organization’s unique server environment including the upgrades and migrations of physical servers, virtual servers or a hybrid setup.
Outsourcing Server Management to a Managed Services Provider offers advantages including reduced operational costs, enhanced cybersecurity measures, proactive monitoring, and optimized server performance.
Working With Us
What to expect from a strategic partnership with WIN Technology
Our process is collaborative from the start. As we discuss your expectations, we communicate openly, and we keep the promises we make.
Through our discovery process, we seek to build an accurate understanding of your needs so that a sound and mutually understandable promise can be made.
Right-Sizing the Effort
The elements of your proposal are refined as your needs become clear. This ensures alignment on the anticipated value of what we commit to deliver to you.
As we engage in the project, we monitor and discuss status, performance, changes and improvements through our established delivery and communication practices.
Partnering for the Future
Throughout our partnership, as we keep the promises we have made to you, we enrich the value of services with a continuous focus on practical next steps.