Your team’s involvement will depend upon the overall size of the effort. For most projects, we seek to pair our Project Manager with yours so that resources from both teams can be effectively managed. We’ve observed that the client’s team would rarely ever apply less hours than our team and can often apply two-to-three times more hours when there is a need for broader involvement and knowledge transfer to multiple resources.
Professional IT Services
What are Professional IT Services?
Professional IT Services are scoped projects with known deliverables to be provided within a specified window of time. Project Managers lead the project utilizing a form of Agile methodology that’s geared to the needs of a professional services project environment. A technical lead is assigned to each effort to ensure that the technical vision proposed is realized and to help with any scope changes that may arise.
Professional IT Services from WIN includes:
- Foresight: A standalone project for clients who are interested in engaging in a Managed IT Services agreement and are seeking more clarity on details and costs prior to engagement. This service is designed to be useful to the client regardless of whether they ultimately engage WIN for the Managed Service.
- Sightline: A project that runs alongside the start of engaging in Managed IT Services. It is designed to fully understand the state of the client’s current IT environment and propose paths to improvement. As WIN discovers more obscure details about the client’s IT environment, key takeaways are discussed with the client and decisions are made about inclusion in the Managed IT Services agreement.
Technology Delivery Services
Projects that modify the client’s existing technology stack and are delivered as standalone efforts or run alongside a Managed IT Services engagement.
- Delivery of new tools, services or licenses such as Multifactor Authentication, M365 backup, Endpoint Detection and Response, Managed Detection and Response, and Password Managers
- Lifecycle management including IT procurement, imaging and deployment of desktops, and laptop assets
- Technology stack refresh
- Migrations to new compute environments
Frequently Asked Questions
Professional IT Services can be beneficial for businesses of all sizes and industries. Small and medium sized businesses may not have all the resources and expertise needed to manage IT projects and may benefit from the support and expertise a Professional Services team has to offer.
Managed IT Services involve ongoing support. Professional IT Services have a beginning, middle and end with known and defined deliverables.
Managed IT Services
How a Password Manager can Help Reduce Data Breaches
Working With Us
What to expect from a strategic partnership with WIN Technology
Our process is collaborative from the start. As we discuss your expectations, we communicate openly, and we keep the promises we make.
Through our discovery process, we seek to build an accurate understanding of your needs so that a sound and mutually understandable promise can be made.
Right-Sizing the Effort
The elements of your proposal are refined as your needs become clear. This ensures alignment on the anticipated value of what we commit to deliver to you.
As we engage in the project, we monitor and discuss status, performance, changes and improvements through our established delivery and communication practices.
Partnering for the Future
Throughout our partnership, as we keep the promises we have made to you, we enrich the value of services with a continuous focus on practical next steps.