The time to implement Network Management can vary drastically as it is driven largely by the number of devices that need to be managed. WIN will work closely with you to establish a timeline that is based on your organization’s needs.
Network Management (LAN)
Why Choose Network Management from WIN?
When you choose Network Management from WIN, you receive a solution that fits your organization’s needs and requirements and a superior level of security. From proactive monitoring to hardware management and network backups, Network Management from WIN ensures your network runs at optimal performance.
Benefits that can support your organization and its goals include:
- Minimize costly downtime by pinpointing issues as they arise and resolving them quickly.
- Gain a team of experts by hiring them only for the hours you need, instead of hiring full-time staff.
- Hand off administrative tasks to reduce your IT staff’s time and resources and allow them to focus on efforts that move your business forward.
Proactive Network Security
- Implement network security best practices.
- Keep business-critical applications and data secure with packages that protect network systems from malware, viruses, spam, and intrusions.
- Protect your network with network segmentation and firewalls implemented by WIN.
- Centralize your network monitoring, performance visibility, and hybrid cloud environments.
- Access a dashboard to support business decisions that result in greater network efficiency, cost-effectiveness, availability, and security.
- Improve your employees’ and customers’ user experience with decreased latency and improved availability.
- Identify weaknesses in network infrastructure by using historical and real-time statistics and act accordingly.
- Recognize issues, such as abnormal network traffic, quickly and resolve them before they become a burden.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our onboarding process is intended to set you up for success. We begin the process by setting clear expectations to clearly define partner expectations, the services WIN will provide, and the process we will use to deliver them.
WIN can collaborate with your team to manage your network. Or, if you prefer, you can hand over the full responsibility of Network Management to WIN and we will handle the rest.
When a network issue arises, you can reach our Help Desk by phone, email, or online and we will open a ticket with your request. We prioritize tickets by considering the impact an issue has on your business as well as the urgency of the issue. Each ticket will be worked on by priority until the issue has been resolved.
The Framework of Great Communications
Working With Us
Working With Us
What to expect from a strategic partnership with WIN Technology
Our process is collaborative from the start. As we discuss your expectations, we communicate openly, and we keep the promises we make.
Through our discovery process, we seek to build an accurate understanding of your needs so that a sound and mutually understandable promise can be made.
Right-Sizing the Effort
The elements of your proposal are refined as your needs become clear. This ensures alignment on the anticipated value of what we commit to deliver to you.
As we engage in the project, we monitor and discuss status, performance, changes and improvements through our established delivery and communication practices.
Partnering for the Future
Throughout our partnership, as we keep the promises we have made to you, we enrich the value of services with a continuous focus on practical next steps.