We offer two tiers — “Essentials” and “Premium” — with a price based on bandwidth per site. In addition, we offer enhanced security, high availability, and LTE for an additional charge.
Why Choose SD-WAN from WIN?
With SD-WAN from WIN, you have the flexibility to provide your own connectivity or allow us to provide it for you. Whether you simply want support during your SD-WAN implementation, or you would like WIN to provide, install, validate, turn up, and monitor all the circuits needed to support it, we can help.
Benefits that can support your organization and its goals include:
- Receive the fastest bandwidth at an optimal price. SD-WAN can reduce WAN expenses while greatly increasing bandwidth.
- Reduce the overhead required to manage the WAN infrastructure and various connectivity providers.
- Minimize support costs with greater processing capacity and transmission of software defined WAN networks.
Improve Employee Experience
- Eliminate business disruptions caused by insufficient bandwidth.
- Optimize cloud access and provide a consistent, positive user experience on major SaaS applications.
- Depend on service level agreements (SLAs) to provide reliable application performance and availability, even amid outages and other network events.
- Experience faster WAN deployment, operation and performance, while using less bandwidth.
- Prioritize your applications so that critical applications always choose the optimal network path.
- Centralize network management with the ability to configure and monitor the entire network from a single dashboard.
Reduce Security Risks
- Protect your business with the zero-trust model, where every element mutually validates each other and all data traffic is encrypted.
- Use a hybrid cloud-based and on-premise infrastructure to encrypt, authenticate and segment your data for multi-layer security.
- Establish a common set of security policies across the entire network.
Frequently Asked Questions
We can leverage Fortinet and Cisco SD-WAN to address your unique needs.
WIN implements SD-WAN for clients and can provide, install, test, turn up, and monitor the circuits needed to support it. Clients have the flexibility to provide their own connectivity, or WIN can provide it for them.
The implementation process varies based on your specific needs. Generally, you can expect it to take a number of months for us to assess your current network architecture, design an SD-WAN solution for your specific needs, and finally deploy and configure the solution for optimal performance.
Stabilizing a Growing Network with Cost-effective Connections
A Stabilized Network Paves the Way for Improved Performance
Cisco SD-WAN: What to Look for in a Service Provider
Working With Us
What to expect from a strategic partnership with WIN Technology
Our process is collaborative from the start. As we discuss your expectations, we communicate openly, and we keep the promises we make.
Through our discovery process, we seek to build an accurate understanding of your needs so that a sound and mutually understandable promise can be made.
Right-Sizing the Effort
The elements of your proposal are refined as your needs become clear. This ensures alignment on the anticipated value of what we commit to deliver to you.
As we engage in the project, we monitor and discuss status, performance, changes and improvements through our established delivery and communication practices.
Partnering for the Future
Throughout our partnership, as we keep the promises we have made to you, we enrich the value of services with a continuous focus on practical next steps.