Implementation of our service components typically will not extend beyond 8 weeks once hardware and licensing are available. However, if we are engaging in a new client engagement, there will be more time needed to learn more about overall business needs and go through the onboarding process.
Managed IT Services
Why choose Managed IT Services from WIN?
Our approach follows the key ideas of making a promise that can be kept, delivering on that promise by aligning of expectations and accountabilities, communicating often and well, and confirming that expected value was delivered.
Benefits that can support your organization and its goals include:
Improve Value Realized from Your IT Investment
- Benefit from expert IT support without the cost of building up your own internal workforce.
- Reduce upfront IT costs with a subscription-based service that keeps your costs regular and predictable.
- Use data and reporting to drive efficiency improvements and make data-driven decisions.
- Improve the productivity of your internal team and allow them to focus on revenue generating initiatives.
Improve User Experience
- Streamline processes and automation to resolve employee issues more quickly.
- Improve reporting to understand the level of incident and service requests and opportunities to address root causes.
- Increase availability of systems due to infrastructure improvements and 24x7x365 support.
- Minimize business disruptions created by IT staff churn.
Leverage Expert Knowledge
- Fill in the gaps where your team may be missing skills internally and let them concentrate on business innovation.
- Accelerate capabilities of your IT staff with active knowledge transfer.
- Gain access to IT best practices and documentation of business systems and processes.
- Access greater depth and breadth of know-how via our personnel and partners.
Reduce Security Risks
- Partner and collaborate to make the most effective risk mitigation investment decisions.
- Benefit from our partner network to gain a complete range of cyber security services.
- Remove the risk of a single point of failure resulting from a limited IT staff.
- Move from a reactive to a proactive stance in your IT efforts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our approach to communicating is designed to drive success and keep all members of the team aligned and in the know. We work with you to inform, guide and activate your team through clear communication and quarterly business reviews.
- Inform: Informative communications includes baseline data to convey what’s transpiring in your systems to support decision making on IT priorities.
- Guide: Guided communications add benchmarks and other reference points to support your decisions and help you prioritize forward-facing initiatives with confidence.
- Activate: Activated communications provides insights into pragmatic planning and actions that produce value you can recognize and attain, providing both efficiency and effectiveness.
Our onboarding process consists of two elements. The first is a professional services project engagement we call Sightline that generally runs for 3 – 6 months. A Sightline uncovers nuanced aspects of your environment that are frequently not discoverable until our team is actively engaged in the managed services agreement. This focused activity ensures we have the information needed to successfully partner with you to manage your environment.
The second element is the ramp-up of active participation in the managed services activities. In some scenarios these two activities occur simultaneously. In others, the Sightline activity leads to the implementation of our operational resources.
The pricing for a Managed Services engagement depends on various factors and will be determined after we learn about your current environment, the services you need, and the areas that will be impacted. All of these activities are part of our proposal process.
For the labor component, our unique model moves away from the traditional approach of “per user” or “per device” and instead focuses on the time that it takes to support your environment. Our clients have remarked on how much they appreciate the transparency in the model, how it makes it easier to understand value received and the collaboration to manage costs.
For all other recurring and non-recurring expense areas — including procurement of hardware and software, use of hosted infrastructure (cloud), and presence of tools in the environment (e.g. RMM agents) — usage levels determine the related costs.
Framework for Great Communications
Working With Us
Co-Managed IT Services
Working With Us
What to expect from a strategic partnership with WIN Technology
Our process is collaborative from the start. As we discuss your expectations, we communicate openly, and we keep the promises we make.
Through our discovery process, we seek to build an accurate understanding of your needs so that a sound and mutually understandable promise can be made.
Right-Sizing the Effort
The elements of your proposal are refined as your needs become clear. This ensures alignment on the anticipated value of what we commit to deliver to you.
As we engage in the project, we monitor and discuss status, performance, changes and improvements through our established delivery and communication practices.
Partnering for the Future
Throughout our partnership, as we keep the promises we have made to you, we enrich the value of services with a continuous focus on practical next steps.