Yes! Our Network Operations Center monitors network and fiber performance 24x7x365 to detect anomalies before they turn into crippling outages. In the event that an issue does occur, our experienced technicians are available 24x7x365 for support.
Why Choose Network Engineering from WIN?
When you choose Network Engineering from WIN, you will work closely with a WIN engineer to create a tailored solution that aligns with your business goals and needs.
Benefits that can support your organization and its goals include:
Improved Employee Experience
- Meets data performance requirements and minimizes outages with a low latency delivery solution.
- Remove risk of interruption to business-critical applications.
- Allow staff to focus on core business responsibilities instead of worrying about network design and management.
- Increase network speeds to increase worker productivity.
- Identify potential bottlenecks that slow network performance and plan for future growth.
- Enhance application performance by prioritizing applications to ensure business critical applications access to bandwidth.
- Manage costs by keeping budgetary constraints in mind throughout the network engineering process.
- Lower the cost of network ownership with a solution designed and implemented by WIN.
- Allow for growth with a scalable, cost-effective bandwidth solution.
Minimized Security Risks
- Ensure your network is up to date with enhanced cybersecurity measures.
- Design network infrastructure that is flexible and secure.
Optimized Network Performance
- Access a fast, secure, reliable and diverse network that ensures against failures.
- Receive network design assistance to build a new network or redesign an existing one.
- Collaborate with WIN network engineers to design a solution that achieves your business goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our network engineers attend trainings to learn about the latest industry developments and technologies. In addition, we partner with technology vendors who offer the latest cutting-edge solutions, to ensure our engineers always know the right technology to use for the network.
Network Engineering Services will be provided at an hourly rate determined by the complexity of the project and the engineering resource required to perform the service. Base rate is $175.00.
WIN utilizes the network framework established by the Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF). This allows for ubiquitous transport of network services across the WIN footprint regardless of which vendor hardware is being used.
Comprehensive Solutions for an Unstable Network
A Stabilized Network Paves the Way for Improved Performance
Choosing a Network Provider for Your Manufacturing Company? Five Reasons You Need a Partner, Not a Vendor
Healthcare IT: Key Initiatives & Network Service Provider Requirements
WIN Service Delivery-Connecting Customers
Working With Us
What to expect from a strategic partnership with WIN Technology
Our process is collaborative from the start. As we discuss your expectations, we communicate openly, and we keep the promises we make.
Through our discovery process, we seek to build an accurate understanding of your needs so that a sound and mutually understandable promise can be made.
Right-Sizing the Effort
The elements of your proposal are refined as your needs become clear. This ensures alignment on the anticipated value of what we commit to deliver to you.
As we engage in the project, we monitor and discuss status, performance, changes and improvements through our established delivery and communication practices.
Partnering for the Future
Throughout our partnership, as we keep the promises we have made to you, we enrich the value of services with a continuous focus on practical next steps.