We support all major manufacturers. A list of our preferred manufactures includes Dell, Lenovo, Cisco, Fortinet, Microsoft, NetApp, Duo, CrowdStrike, VMware, Citrix, Veeam and KnowBe4.
Why Choose Outsourced Procurement from WIN?
When you choose Outsourced Procurement from WIN, your team will partner with ours to ensure that we understand your organization’s goals and technology requirements.
Realize savings like our clients have:
on server and storage versus going directly to the manufacturer
on an order for 120 laptops with the same lead time had they continued their order through current channels
on support and maintenance of licensed software over a 36-month term
on licensed cybersecurity software products including EDR, MDR and Antivirus
Benefits that can support your organization and its goals include:
Optimize Value and Contain Costs
- Leverage our Procurement team’s buying power and vendor partnerships to receive advantageous discounts when ordering IT infrastructure and support.
- Avoid placing unnecessary purchases by using already established systems and processes to track the IT products you own and services or support you need.
- Increase efficiency when deploying IT products.
Improve Uptime and User Experience
- Reduce employee frustration created by failing IT infrastructure or equipment shortages.
- Replace IT infrastructure before it fails and creates unexpected downtime.
- Minimize business operation delays by ensuring all systems run efficiently and endpoints function properly.
Improve Budgeting and Forecasting
- Understand true cost of ownership including maintenance and repairs.
- Convert large Capital Expense investments to manageable Operating Expenses that can be spread out over time.
- Know in advance when your IT products will need to be replaced so you can plan accordingly.
Reduce Security Risks
- Prevent security failures that result from outdated systems and lapsed support agreements.
- Make the most effective risk mitigation investment decisions.
- Benefit from a strong partner network and gain a complete range of cybersecurity services.
- Support your business continuity with asset management tracking services.
Frequently Asked Questions
While the wait time for procured IT assets varies greatly, WIN can meet or beat the manufacturer’s wait time thanks to the distribution channels we have set up and on hand inventory.
Once you have worked with the WIN IT Procurement team to determine the best IT assets for your needs, WIN will order the equipment for you and invoice you for the procured assets and services as discussed and agreed upon in the procurement agreement.
To ensure assets are ready for use upon deployment, WIN can provide services including asset configuration, setup, security measures, and can even pre-install necessary software.
Yes. WIN will keep track of warranties and support for your IT assets to ensure you get the most out of your IT products.
WIN partners with your organization to understand your technology needs and order IT products at a reduced rate. The process typically begins with a discussion of your IT needs and a selection of the appropriate equipment. Once the IT equipment you need is determined, WIN will handle the sourcing, negotiations, purchasing and deployment of the equipment.
A Stabilized Network Paves the Way for Improved Performance
How the Technology Lifecycle Can Help You Attain Business Value
Working With Us
Working With Us
What to expect from a strategic partnership with WIN Technology
Our process is collaborative from the start. As we discuss your expectations, we communicate openly, and we keep the promises we make.
Through our discovery process, we seek to build an accurate understanding of your needs so that a sound and mutually understandable promise can be made.
Right-Sizing the Effort
The elements of your proposal are refined as your needs become clear. This ensures alignment on the anticipated value of what we commit to deliver to you.
As we engage in the project, we monitor and discuss status, performance, changes and improvements through our established delivery and communication practices.
Partnering for the Future
Throughout our partnership, as we keep the promises we have made to you, we enrich the value of services with a continuous focus on practical next steps.