Yes, ongoing training ensures your team becomes aware of changing cybersecurity threats.
Cybersecurity Awareness Training
How Does Cybersecurity Awareness Training Work?
From a security standpoint, people are every organization’s weakest link. However, if they can identify a malicious attack, people can also be an organization’s greatest asset. It’s important to have a strong defense and create a “human firewall” to guard against cyber threats and any other potentially malicious activity.
You can educate your people to help them recognize and respond to potential cyber threats, and ultimately instill a culture of security within your organization.
Elements of the Cybersecurity Awareness Training Process Includes:
- Identifying training needs and assessing your organization’s cybersecurity risks, the types of threats it faces and knowledge gaps among employees.
- Defining objectives and setting clear goals, such as reducing successful phishing attacks, improving incident reporting or increasing password security.
- Interactive simulations that provide experience in identifying and avoiding phishing attempts.
- Simulated phishing campaigns that track how employees respond to these mock attacks so that results can be the basis for further training.
- Promoting and mandating the training program across the organization and emphasizing its importance for both personal and organizational security.
- Continuously updating the training content to reflect new threats, technologies and best practices.
- Tracking progress by monitoring the completion rates of training modules, quiz scores and improvements in phishing awareness.
Frequently Asked Questions
The program includes a dashboard that tracks your organization’s risk score, based on metrics such as improved security behaviors and incident reduction.
Yes, we can tailor the training to your organization, your industry, specific compliance requirements and the roles of employees.
Mandatory monthly videos and simulated phishing campaigns are among the tools we use.
Working With Us
Obtaining Executive Support for Your Cybersecurity Awareness Training Program
Top 4 Cybersecurity Threats and How to be Prepared
Working With Us
What to expect from a strategic partnership with WIN Technology
Our process is collaborative from the start. As we discuss your expectations, we communicate openly, and we keep the promises we make.
Through our discovery process, we seek to build an accurate understanding of your needs so that a sound and mutually understandable promise can be made.
Right-Sizing the Effort
The elements of your proposal are refined as your needs become clear. This ensures alignment on the anticipated value of what we commit to deliver to you.
As we engage in the project, we monitor and discuss status, performance, changes and improvements through our established delivery and communication practices.
Partnering for the Future
Throughout our partnership, as we keep the promises we have made to you, we enrich the value of services with a continuous focus on practical next steps.